Caught with Drugs?
There are many factors in how you are charged with illegal possession of controlled substances and narcotics. Just in Texas alone for the possession of any drug can lead to jail time, fines, probation and even a 6 month loss of your driver's license.
Again, the severity of your charges depends on a few factors:
- How much drugs were on you
- How was the drug stored or hidden.
- Possession of the drug with paraphernalia (Needles, scales, pipes, etc)
- Large amounts of money with the drugs
- Any past offenses or convictions
Drugs such as Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine, LSD, Ecstasy, PCP, Valium, Ritalin, and various other chemical compounds also have an affect on how you will be charged.
If you are facing drug charges and want the best legal representation possible, call 432.687.5035 to set up a free consultation at Kirk & Williams: Attorneys at Law!