Midland, Texas Child Custody Lawyer
Child custody is a contentious issue in couple's divorce or relationship. If your pending divorce will include a custody dispute, let us be on your side to protect your rights during such a challenging time and to understand all the options available when dealing with child custody issues.
Our experiences with Texas Family Law including Children and Divorce include:
- Child custody and possession orders
- Visitation rights and access for parenting time
- Modifications of possession and access orders
- Parenting issues involving substance abuse
- Petitions requesting relocation actions
- Temporary restraining orders and child abuse issues
- Challenging paternity orders
For a free consultation with an experienced Texas visitation lawyer, call us at 432-687-5035 or use our Contact Us form.