Let Us Protect You and Your Family
Whether its divorce, child custody or any matter in family law, we want to help. Divorce and child custody can be the most trying life experiences you could encounter. Kirk & Williams: Attorneys at Law has years of experience to deliver the outcome you are looking for and we want to give you the finest legal advice that you deserve.
We are devoted to learning what is important to you and your families so we can achieve the goals you are looking for and provide the peace and comfort needed during this often-difficult time. We deal with all aspects of
family law including:
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Other Family Matters
Midland, Texas attorneys Kirk & Williams provides representation regarding all aspects of divorce. Let us help you answer questions like:
- How long does the process take?
- What does it mean for a divorce to be on file for 60 days?
- Are their time limits for a divorce in Texas?
- Will I get custody of my children?
- How do children, property and personal asset’s affect the divorce?
- Will I receive or pay child support or spousal support?
- What if I or my spouse is in the military? What if either of us is deployed?
- What if I live outside of Texas? What if I or my spouse has will be moving or has already moved?
- Is Divorce the Right answer For Me?
Kirk & Williams: Attorneys at Law will always provide the best honest advice about the legal and financial realities of divorce. If you are unsure about whether divorce is right for you, we can help you make choices based on knowledge and years of experience.
Contact Kirk & Williams: Attorneys at Law
Questions concerning Family Law? Contact Us
We want to invite you to a free and confidential consultation call 432-687-5035.